Friday, April 29

TMI for Facebook: Posts off the cutting room floor

I present my latest segment. I love segments. It is called:
TMI for Facebook: Posts off the cutting room floor.


Here are some of the things that almost made it to my Facebook wall this week. Almost.


1. Yes, my front yard looks amazing. Thank you, thank you.

2. Went to Show Low to see a vein surgeon about my leg and he told us there's nothing he can do until I'm done having kids. Olen told him, "We'll be back in ten months!". Um, probably not.

3. Porter picked and juiced all the lemons from our two lemon trees and sold lemonaid on the front curb during the Easter Pageant. If he sold lemonaid for the week of the Pageant every year till his mission, he would have a quarter of his mission paid for.

4. Only two more weeks of class! I'm more excited about summer break than my kids.

5. London told me her throat was broken. She has a cough.

6. No phones. No computers. No kids. No doorbell. This weekend Olen and I are going on a home staycation for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Shopping, movies, eating and sleeping in is all that's on the agenda this weekend.

7. Porter has been designing, building and painting his first pine wood derby car for weeks with Olen. Last night he raced and won every heat but two. I'm not surprised though, that kid draws car designs and engines in his spare time. I'm so proud of him.

8. London said little sisters "make the worst days worse". Daisy walked through her tea party on the floor like Godzilla and ran away laughing. Oh, little sisters...

9. I do not like Qwest and neither should you.

10. Daisy went to nursery for the first time on Sunday - and stayed! Relief Society, here I come.

11. The Easter Bunny brought Pillow Pets because Santa didn't think they were that big a deal. Easter Bunny - 1, Santa - 0

Now the proof of my front yard improvements. Next up, is the backyard.

6 comments:

  1. HaHa I love the new segment! And your yard looks very very pretty! I wish I could have gone to the Easter Pageant and buy Porter squeezed lemonade.
    Tell London, little sisters get better over time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was AWESOME because I am the same way about facebook. So I usually just delete everything and then write nothing. I don't know why I'm so guarded on facebook and not my blog ha! loved London's comment, love your yard which looks so pretty, laughed at olen's comment about the vein, and mostly just love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing on Facebook. I also always type out comments to people's pictures and statuses, but then ALWAYS delete them cause i feel dumb! haha


    And thanks Chelsea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, i am full of jealousy for your yard! I am in the process of amping up my yard too! (Or lack of yard...) You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny post! Are you back with Qwest?! Yikers, girl I warned you to stay away from them. BAD NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you, I know you're not updating or reading blogs, but I didn't want to leave you of all people out, I started a TMI blog with the real deal happenings (well, you know, the blah stuff mostly, that people that don't really want to read except your best buds) of which you are one. so anyway, here it is: http://jennoutloud.blogspot.com/
    but my friend, i have been thinking about you. hope everything is going good. love you tons as always

    ReplyDelete

The blog is back, baby!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin