Friday, October 1

Peek-A-Boo, Daisy Lou!

Daisy is eleven months now. She is so much fun. Daisy has a play list of cute things she knows will get the best laughs and when she's not busy with her own agenda she will run through them all.


Her newest favorite is playing peek-a-boo. This is where we say, "Where's Daisy?" and she "covers" her face. But she hasn't really learned where her hands are suppose to go. She just knows they go somewhere on her head. Then we say, "There she is!" and she moves her hands away showing us that she's been there the whole time and we all act very surprised.


It looks like this and is a total crack up.


This girl really gets into her peek-a-boos.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! That is so cute. Especially that last photo! I can't wait to see her play with Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She can make a simple game of peek-a-boo too cute! You can't help smile when daisy is in the room! I can't wait till oaky can understand and play games like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's sweet.

    I KNEW I was playing it right all along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with you. I think I speak for many when I say, "We miss your posts." Hope life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete