Saturday, October 11

Ok. I know I'm his mom, but c'mon. Cute is cute people.


A couple Fridays a month I drop into Porter's class to teach a one hour art project. Yesterday we made these. Wouldn't they make the best Halloween-o-Grams? Have some good times with your little ones making them, then drop it off with homemade cookies on someone's door tonight! (If you happen to get one with a plate of Rocky Road cookies, please try to act surprised. Thanks.)


In a few weeks I'll be involved with the after school activities where I'll teach another little art class for first and second graders. Oh, the art we'll be having!

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I was always so proud that you were my friend because you were so artistic, do you think that's weird? lol. I was always so amazed by the stuff you do, and now you're teaching other kids. It makes me wish I lived in AZ, that and the fact that you mentioned something called a rocky road cookie. I don't even know what it is, but I'm in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! You are awesome for sharing your skills with the children at school. It is so important to be involved and your kids always love having you around at that age.

    ReplyDelete