Wednesday, December 15

Coloring Carry Alls

The boutique was, to say the least, a disappointment. The silver lining to this, however, is that I was forced to complete a few projects that I've been meaning to do. I've listed them on my Etsy shop today to test the waters of the online community and maybe give my self esteem a booster shot.

Here's my latest favorite thing. I call them Coloring Carry Alls.
If I tell you how I thought I invented them, do you promise not to think I'm a total nerd? Because it turns out these are everywhere online. I still like to think I put my own "Love, Auntie M" twist on them.

What keeps me from falling asleep right away?
Knowing I still have some Halloween, all of Thanksgiving and the start of Christmas to write about. Don't loose faith in me. In 2011 I fully intend to be the blogger of your dreams.

5 comments:

  1. I don't totally mind that you have been too busy being BFF with your sewing machine to blog because I get to chat with you almost everyday. Your red coloring bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up...looks like someone is quite the little sales lady on Etsy! Your bags are cute, but the little onesies are adorable! I love them all! Such talent... I can't even hem pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how talented you are. I loved them all! Have you sold any yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Moll, Just had to come onto your blog and say Merry Christmas and I love you. I always think of you on Christmas because I remember all of those years growing up that we were so excited that we got our yearly long distance call to our best friend on Christmas. :) Hope you have a magical one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came on your blog for the millionth time to say I miss you and your blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete