Monday, December 6

It's always something...


This Saturday I will be sharing a booth at the Backyard Boutique with Tiny Tutu Boutique selling onesies plus tons of other fun stuff I've been brewing over here. My house is hanging on by a thread and my kids have to remind me when it's time to feed them, but it's been great to have this motivate me to finally get all my crafts done. Plus Olen is happy to see that my shopping trips to Hobby Lobby are actually being put to use.


We were the first to sign up for the boutique so I was so surprised by all the other fabulous vendors that will be there. (If you click on the picture you can view all the vendors from the boutique's blog.) I'm feeling pretty jazzed about the whole thing. If you're in the neighborhood, stop on by and say hi!


I'll be glued to my sewing chair until this is over, but when I'm done expect the amazing tale of our Thanksgiving in Colorado and the day we visited four states in five minutes!

1 comment:

  1. eek! I really hope this has a good turn out! Take photos!

    ReplyDelete