Friday, September 10

Teeth Tally

So, do you want to know what I've been doing all week?
Cuddling, wiping, and medicating this blue-eyed bundle.


I promise, I just wiped her nose like five minutes before this picture was taken. It was a never-ending leaky faucet that just turned off today. My kids always get a runny nose a week before any new teeth show up. Turns out Daisy likes to grow teeth in multiples. Last month came the top four and now she's growing two more on the bottom. Making the teeth tally a total of eight. She seems pretty proud of her teeth, too. If you're not paying attention to her climbing up your leg when she wants to be held she'll take a nip out of your calf that you can't ignore. Then she laughs that this gets such a quick reaction. Oh yes, she thinks she's got it all figured out. 

6 comments:

  1. I hate teething, but it's nice when they can grow more then one at a time to get it over faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are teething here too :( it stinks so bad! I hope they cut quickly for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh poor Daisy! but probably more poor you! This is a part of babies that I don't look forward to.....

    only 3 1/2 more weeks and we'll be home again!!!! Can't wait to hold that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, this was me probably two weeks ago. I blame her starting preschool and living on a new coast with new germs. Poor little Daisy and Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it the she is so adorable even with snot all over her face!? I love me some daisy Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be honest. I just gagged a little thinking about sqeezing a nose full of that green slime. Ick! But I must agree with Beth, she's so dang cute even with it on her face. I'm glad she's feeling better.

    When my kids have sprouted their teeth they cry for hours all night long, puke, and diarrhea all over the place. It's seriously a nightmare cause they don't start teething till they are 11 months.

    ReplyDelete