Wednesday, May 27

Good Word Wednesday!
I live!

Well, we're still getting situated and settled here in Hometown and dusting ourselves off from the annual camp out (more to come on all that later, you can bet on it).

First. Something super important happened over the weekend and I haven't even stopped to talk and brag and remember all about it yet. Shameful. I love doing all those things.
It was the third anniversary of the birth of my darling, sassy, beautiful, wonderful, wild, sweet and lovely baby girl. Oh boy, do I love this girl.


London Mae.




Thanks to Life Happens Studios for making one of my most favorite videos ever, three years running.

Stay tuned for upcoming episodes of our marathon move and the rainy day camp out.

7 comments:

  1. That video is so awesome!! Love it! When did you get to meet Brad Paisley? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, she was born on my little sisters birthday. (and her middle name is Mae too!) What a beautiful baby; when do you find out what you are having this time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're back!! I was going into withdrawals! I can't wait to see pictures of the new house, hear all of your stories, and just catch up. Seriously, what did I do before you had a blog? I was suffering! :) p.s. I need major Molly help when it comes to picking house paint colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my little kindred spirit (Molly named her middle name after mine!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the video! I think London is the sweetest little thing! How special to have that video forever now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute video. My hubby is good with stuff like that and I am so grateful, I would be lost.
    Happy Birthday to London!

    ReplyDelete
  7. best movie ever made.

    i am sold.
    i want me another kid.
    perferably a pink one :)

    ReplyDelete