Tuesday, May 12

Um...found my maternity clothes at last.
I was having the hardest time finding the right box in our garage, that I just started buying new stuff this time around (and then stopped looking all together).
Today Olen brings in this box and says, "Love, it was right where I said it was."
See, I had London in May 2006 and then we moved into our current house in July the same year. Olen was my main packer back then and he so lovingly, caringly, packed my maternity clothes and gave the box this label. What a doll.

Meh, he's right again. On so many levels.

Hey what gives? Didn't I say I was going to be MIA this month? Well, yes. Yes I did. But then the eye twitching and nervous tapping of my fingers really started to scare my kids, so I still drop by. Ya know, for the kids' sake. This kind of stuff only takes ten minutes anyways and I gotta say packing isn't as hard as I thought it was. I think only because I have some freak awesome family that has been helping me and keeping me sane. Well, helping me.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he forgot how to spell maternity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Well at least he found them. I totally understand, I am on vacation so was going to take a break.. yeah you can see how well that is working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a sweetie...what would you do without him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, no good. I have a few things I wear right after a baby that I call my 'fat clothes', but it's something else for someone else to call them that.

    ReplyDelete