Wednesday, October 8

shining happy people holding hands

Let's go hunting and find joy together.
Introducing:
Good Word Wednesday
Here's a designated day to pause and think of your joy(s) and then brag, boast and shout from the roof tops all about it.
Who knows? Reading your Good Words just might be what someone needs to hear. Maybe it's you.
Here's how it goes. I'll start...
Even though Mr. Weather Man said it's suppose to heat up again later this week, the morning temperature couldn't have been better. We opened the windows and sipped on hot cocoa and savored the nearing Autumn. I think today is a good day to pull out our paper mache pumpkins from last year and pretend we live somewhere that the seasons change.

So what's the words?! Lay it on me...

5 comments:

  1. The Morris family was surprised today when our Cat "Boo" showed up at our house today...he has been missing for a few months! Their were tears of joy shed today:)

    I am playing pretend at my house too...Fall colors every;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog but so busy I couldn't post comments. First of all, holy wow about Olen. I had no idea that happened to him--it's so inspiring to hear stories like that. I also love your way of finding joy in everyday. That has funnily enough been my sort of mantra too. My word today is that I got to see my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My words for the day are.....we are so thankful for a loving Mom that help us so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly~ I am a friend of the Reynold's family, former classmate to Clar, and that is how I discovered your blog. I've come over here several times but have never left a comment~ so here goes. I loved your post about Olen, your Miracle Man. I was in Jr. High (I think) when he was on his mission and knew some of the story, but not all of it. Thanks for sharing that. I remember going to the hospital (in Tucson, I think) when he got back with my family. He has been an inspiration to many people!

    Anyhow, I love being inspired by good people and though I don't know you, your writing does just that.

    If this creeps you out, just ask Clar for a reference. I think he'll tell you mostly good stuff. :)

    My blog is private but I would love to invite you and Olen. My email is wendygooding@gmail.com if you want to send me an email so I can invite you.

    My word today: It's Friday!! Time to spend some quality time as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My words of the day would be: Life in the slow lane doesn’t necessarily mean you are missing out on the good things! Thanks pal, Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete