Sunday, February 7

Molly's Rule of Life #1

Make big wishes on little stars.
I dedicate this to you.
You know who you are.
You, with the long-range plans that have been cut short because of things beyond your control and are now waiting to see what other plans lay in store for you.
You, looking for a change but can't seem to find one yet so you keep hugging the little people that need you until that change shows up.
You, about to move on to the next phase of your life and are unsure about the person you will be when you get there. 
You, starting over again from the bottom but knowing you can only go up.
You are a diamond in a coal mine being perfected through the pressures against you.
You are a butterfly confined to a cocoon experiencing the growing pains that are necessary to reveal your beauty on another day.
You are a daughter of God.
You are known.
So keep making your big wishes on stars that seem so far away.
You are being heard.

8 comments:

  1. That was so nicely said :o) You're the best Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I loved this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, that was like a Sacrament or Conference talk that wasn't necessarily written for one specific person but felt like it was. I am always amazed how you know when you need to post something like that or just give a phone call.

    People are so lucky to have you as a friend but I am the luckiest because I have you as my best friend and as my big sister who is always there for me and know just what I need, even when I don't tell you.

    Noodz, your the best out there and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really beautiful and touching:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Sunday this wasn't so much for me...by Monday it was mine, all mine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

The blog is back, baby!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin