Friday, October 9

Flashback Friday: Unfinished story

Once upon a time a handsome boy with blue eyes and dimples fell in love with a girl with red hair and good taste in handsome boys. The red head loved him back, so they decided to get married. They found that two was way better than one, but three would be even better. So they had a son. The son brought more laughs and love into the family and made them feel complete. For the time being.
They waited and waited and were blessed with a daughter, making a family of four. Now life was filled with daily rays of sunshine and sweetness and all felt complete. For a while.

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. I am excited for you and your continued story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Miss Daisy...I want to hear the rest of the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you used to have red hair. Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things ...
    one- like the dark hair best but either way your a hottie!
    two- I have some stuff for you and little D so can I please come and see you my love?
    xoxo
    Lou

    ReplyDelete