Tuesday, October 13

I have good news and bad news. Good news is that my kids are both on the mend in record time. Bad news is that I'm not feeling so fab today, but let's focus on the positive.

Mamasita Bonita knows more about herbs and natural ways of healing than anyone I know. So when I told her the cold bug stopped in at our house she came over with these drops by Nature's Way called Umcka. I was directed to give each sick and healthy person one dropper full every hour to kick the cold bug or to prevent it from catching on. Like I said, she knows her stuff, so I gave it a try.

Porter's been getting these drops every hour since he started coughing and voluntarily laying down instead of playing. A fever did creep on, but only for half the day. By dinner his appetite had returned and he was ready to wrestle with Olen. London hasn't had a cough or cold, but I've been giving her the drops every hour just to be sure. They are both so excited to have Daisy come home to a healthy house that they don't mind a little bitter medicine every hour. I'm taking it too, and already feel better than I did this morning.

This brand also makes a cold and flu formula, if you're interested; and if you don't want the cold bug to linger at your house, I highly recommend being interested. Find it online by distributors, or at your local Sprouts or Nature's Finest stores. Nawh, this isn't a paid advertisement, but if it helps kick that cold bug out of your house a little quicker than that's all the payment I could ask for.

3 comments:

  1. You be sure and rest. No wrestling for you! ;) Seriously though, you rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! Thanks for sharing:) I hope you all are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I may go get some, just to be safe! ;)

    ReplyDelete