Thursday, October 8

Photobucket
I walk past London's room and peek in on her playing house with her animal friends. She's so lovely I loose track of what I was doing.
She spots me watching her.
"Hi sugar, just checking. I love you." then I head back for the laundry room.
"Mom. Mom! Let me in. Let me inside to talk to Daisy."
Well, this is a new one.
"Let me in to talk to Daisy!"
I laugh it off and say something like how there's no more room and turn for the door again.
She grabs my shirt and sticks her head under so that she's nose to tummy with me.
I hear a muffled, "See mom! You have lots of room for me! Hi Daisy. I am playing house in our bedroom..."
I wait while she's "inside" talking to Daisy because evidently there's room.

8 comments:

  1. That is super weird/cute! London is going to grow up with an anxiety about things being trapped inside other things. LET HER OUT MOM! LET HER OUT! Every time I think of Walmart of think of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They will be such good friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she was talking about "their room." That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! How funny. Is she excited a bit? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is just sweet. She is going to be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see how London will be with Daisy. She probably thinks Daisy will be able to play house the minute she is born.

    ReplyDelete