Wednesday, February 24

Wordless Wednesday: Big Sister For Life

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child."
 ~Barbara Alpert

Katie, Chelsea, Darcy, Bethany, Olivia and Aubrey. I love you.

17 comments:

  1. Sorry if i ever made you wish you were an only child...

    I love you big sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet post. I love seeing my girls play together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made my heart happy. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture.

    Save it for when they are teenagers and fighting all the time you can show them that they really do love each other and they have for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you looked up the word Molly in the dictionary I'm sure that would be the definition.

    Heart ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo cute!!! I agree with Lene. Hold onto that one for when they are teens. I am entering that stage now. 12 and soon to be 10 and they are close in clothing size. It could get ugly. Haha. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just the cutest picture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! My girls have their moment too but as they get older they are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aloha, awesome post, I have no biological sisters, but I have great women in my life who I count as soul Sistas!!
    Thanks for sharing
    B

    ReplyDelete