Thursday, July 8

    My computer is still mad at my camera. I've been trying to smooth things over all week. The trust is gone.


    Meanwhile, it's like a million and ten degrees here and we run errands early and then stay inside all day. My kids are plotting a break out but I am so perfectly happy to finally be home without a trip to pack for (until October).


    School starts in a month for Porter and London will start preschool a couple weeks after. We'll spend the rest of this season soaking up each other until it's time to go back to the real life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're not busy, that way you can come play with me in 1 1/2 days!!

    I hope I haven't grown soft and heat doesn't do me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss your blog molly. Hope your computer will accept your humble camera once again soon. In the mean time i guess i will just have to talk to you in person.

    ReplyDelete