Friday, July 10

Flashback Friday!

Flashback Friday is when I get to pull a picture out of my hat and talk about it. It's a great day, like show and tell. Sometimes I pull from yesterday or ealier this month or last week or another life, whatever picture I feel like has a story to tell.

Today I am going to finish telling the love story I started here way back when. It's really a fairy tale come true, and here's how it went last night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful bride...she looks just like her older sister! I miss you loads and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first picture!
    What a great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day it was! But oh so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot-whoot!! Congrats! You all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How fantastic, I would love to hear their love story some day. :) Congrats Chelsea and Mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this makes my whole day. Chelsea looks beautiful and I love the picture of the whole family. No wonder I always wanted to be adopted into the Richards clan, you guys are so cool!
    p.s. We really do need to share moving stories. If you get bored call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete