Sunday, December 27

We must be having fun because time is flying.

Daisy has been an active member of our family for only two months now, and I'm already saying I can't remember life without her. London can't say her letter 'L' very well and calls her Daisy Whew (Daisy Lou). Sometimes she says Daisy Whew-hoo and sometimes this just gets shorted into Whew that has turned into Roo (I know, Lene, what are the odds of having two of the same nicknames for our kids?). Diasy is cautious with her smiles, but when she does you can see she's got her daddy's dimples. She has bright blue eyes that I think are going to stay blue and this makes me so happy. Porter and London argue over who gets to hold her, sit by her, feed her, but never who gets to change her. I am constantly washing her head because it is sticky from getting London-kisses all day. She only cries when she has a messy diaper or she's getting hugged too tightly. She loves to be cuddled and makes cooing noises when softly sung "You Are My Sunshine".
Photobucket


Here's everyone on their 2nd-month birthdays dressed in their Blessing Day whites.Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. It really does go too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute molly. I love the Whew! I can't wait to see you guys, soon right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's like a perfect mix between London and Porter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smile is to die for! I love hearing the Daisy updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how consistent you are with the pictures you take of your kiddos. I wish I could have a set of each kid doing the same thing like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww soooo cute. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love little Daisy. She's such a doll. I loved your Christmas Spirit story, too. Thanks for the reminder...

    ReplyDelete