Saturday, December 12

Just keeping it real yo.

Photobucket
This is us unplugged and unscripted. Taking our family's picture is no piece of cake. I'm an obnoxious nit-picky perfectionist, my kids run away, make every face but a smile and heaven forbid they should hold still. Olen just goes along with it all because he knows how much it means to me. We're the kind of family that a photographer should charge double for. That's why I need to say a huge thanks to my favorite photographer at Life Happens Studios for waiting on finishing touches, hiding muffin tops, letting us be us and for his uncontrollable awesomeness. Our New Year's cards will rock.

5 comments:

  1. That picture is great!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures your brother takes, he's so great at capturing the personalities of everyone! And I know what you mean about New Years cards (mine will be Valentines)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic!!! It is sooo hard to do group photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pictures is PERFECT. I love the details, like Olen's death grip on Port, and Port's untied shoe. Life happens, sounds perfect! :D You look gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this picture :o) It's so real!

    I loved the picture of your sweet little girl in her blessing dress. What a peaceful look on her little face. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete