Monday, May 17

Baby Bumbo

I have been meaning to purchase a Bumbo chair ever since Chris and Katie bought one with Asher and I saw how amazing they are. Now that Daisy is eating solid foods but isn't quite ready for London's high chair, I thought the Bumbo would be the perfect fit. Well, think again.

 I slid Daisy in the new chair and fed her and cleaned her up and then went to lift her out but took Daisy and the whole chair with her! Daisy's thighs were locking her in place and she wouldn't budge. I called to Porter for help holding the chair while I popped Daisy out. We were laughing and Daisy was thinking our new game was such fun.
Good thing I kept my recipt because I think Daisy is ready for London's high chair now.

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit...when someone tries to lift me out of my chair and my thighs make it so I can't budge instead...I never have that happy of a face. She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. I just picture those squidgy thighs and it makes me happy. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bad she won't remember this time of her life, the only time where being chunky is so freaking adorable. Who could not love that little girl! I know I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had Pallas in the highchair for about a month now. She looks so teeny teeny tiny in it, but it works great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Poor little girl, My bumbo only lasted till he was 8 months and then it became a danger cause he could pop himself out anywhere and I had gotten used to leaving him in the chair wherever. So I think you're smart to just put her in the highchair. She sure is a cutie though!

    ReplyDelete