Thursday, November 19

Lonely child

I had a note waiting on the fridge this morning...

(Cue the sad violin music.)
Photobucket
Well, the note said, "Right me back." So...
Photobucket

Yeah, okay, so I passed the buck to the Big Guy.

You know the one...

... His eyes - how they twinkled! His dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry...
...He had a broad face and a little round belly,
That shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly...

Being only Mrs. Claus has its advantages.

6 comments:

  1. Cute post! But you know if you leave it up to her asking Santa and if she does and then doesn't get one.. that could be trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! That is super sweet. I'm totally on your side but man, that would be hard to just say "ask santa" to. He can have our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That note is so adorable! I love how little kids think...and write:) I'm curious to see what Santa says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness!! I never realized how Olen matches the description of Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I do not know which is funnier, "Ask Santa" or "Your Lonely Child"...wait....(thinking) "Your Lonely Child" Hahaha. Maybe Santa can tell him that he needs to start small--like a fish. Cheaper and much easier to care for.

    ReplyDelete