Thursday, November 12

Every beautiful baby needs a beautiful beanie.

Thanks to Aunites Bethany and Jenn for these beauties.
Photobucket
No, I didn't pinch her. Daisy was ready for a nap that I was postponing by taking my pictures and this made her grumpy, but it was a good time to show off all her cute dimples. Of course there's the one on her little chin, but she has two more on her chubby cheeks you can only see when she's having a good cry. I'm sure once she starts to smile they'll be there too. Do you see them? Oh and look at that double chin! She is such a yummy dumpling.
Photobucket

All better now.

7 comments:

  1. She looks so cute, screaming or not. She must be so very tiny to have the hat rolled. Oh tiny babies are so sweet. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, such a mean mom :) I know I have gotten some good crying pictures of my kids and they are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Beth! She's becoming so super crafty! I love them, they are way cute! I don't see the dimples but I can't wait to see her smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! *girly squeal* She is such a sweetie. And she looks darn mad to. A fantastic picture. I have a few of those. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooo cute! Oh my freaking goodness!

    I have another one too that i am in the middle of! I am so obsessed with making little baby girl things. It gets all the baby out of my system.

    Katie- i hope so bad that you have a girl so i can have another excuse to make cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are to die for! I didn't think babies could look any cuter and then you proved me wrong. Please show me to the tutorial. I would love to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look at how cute she is...the beanies are pretty cute also.

    I can just imagine that tiny baby scream.

    ReplyDelete