Tuesday, November 10

Photobucket
London was "helping" me clean the kitchen.

Mom: Ellie hand me the cups from the dishwasher.

London: (Slightly singing) Say the magic word.

Mom: (Loving this) What is the magic word?

London: (Closes eyes and stands up straight with one hand on her hip) Right. Now. (Opens eyes and thinks) Is that the magic word, mom?

Mom: (Getting a second chance) Um, no sugar, that's not our magic word is it? What do we say?

London: (Smiles) I knooww. Ok, say please mom. Say please.

Mom: (Not a total failure) Pleeaassee can you hand me the cups from the dishwasher?

London: Here mom. Good job.

Mom: (Loving this again) Thanks Ellie.

5 comments:

  1. I am with Emmy Right now sounds about right. Too funny! Your a fun mommy! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish right now was the magic today maybe my kid would listen???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to see how our kids see us? i got my first "well when I have kids" today. it was weird. Quinn wanted not to be in the cart at the store and told me that when he has kids he will always let them be out of the cart.

    ReplyDelete