Sunday, March 21

It's Been Swell

“Never let a problem to be solved become more important than [people] to be loved.”
-Thomas S. Monson
Welcome to the last post on As Told By Molly. The blogging vacation I took during this past week of spring break has reminded me how much of my own life I’ve been missing out on while keeping up with the virtual lives of others. I needed that reminder. The time has come to start living my life again without devising the next blog post.

Now without further ado, I give you Spring Break. I lived and loved every minute of it.

Thank you for sharing your lives with us and don’t be surprised if you see a little letter m in your comment box every now and then.

10 comments:

  1. I have been out of the blogging loop since school started. I am sad to hear you aren't going to be blogging. I hope you will stay in touch via FB or even add me to your list of the private people. (hint hint)
    A talent like yours should not be wasted. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. best reason to stop blogging ever.
    i heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could all stop at the same time. It'd be a lot easier.
    I'm proud of you. :)
    carrotjello89 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on, Molly! I will be looking for ya on yahooo! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Moll, you know I totally get it. And I hope you don't stay away from it forever, because I've missed you this past week. love ya friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be missed! But good for you for being able to do it when you want to.

    By the way I wear the apron that I won on your blog that you made a long time ago all of the time and always think of you. Especially now with the belly it is so important as that thing just has a mind of its own and is always bumping into things while cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand, but I will miss you. This will be so much harder than when you took your yummy kids and moved out of the ward.
    At least there is still FB...there is still FB right? RIGHT?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a cute family! And, of course, we'll miss you. But it makes complete sense. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you:) I have to say that I've really enjoyed reading your blog, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete