Thursday, May 15

A Mighty Wind

Look what the wind did?! It broke my two amazing ash trees right at the trunks. I almost cried. Really. I loved those trees.

Well, on the bright side, London is miraculously healed. And back to her sassy self. Here she is too busy eating her otter-pop to pose for a picture. I just kept pleading "Okay, don't smile. Just open your eyes!" No good.


Here's the best I could get...still no eyes open. Man, she is so sassy. Where does she get this from? (Mom don't answer.)

(Aunt Kiki, this smile's for you.)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you La la for that wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sad...I would have totally cried!! I had to pick the Apricots yesterday, because the wind was blowing them off! They were really ready!

    I am going to make the cobbler tonight...I will try this new recipe out and let you know! I know last year I left the peels on (not a good idea)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love London's smile. CHEESE!

    ReplyDelete