Wednesday, May 28

Class of 2020!

Porter graduated from Kindergarten last night. (He's the one under the stars.) The whole graduation lasted 30 minutes. It was a very nice program the school put together for sappy parents like me that still want to walk their kid up to the teacher and not leave until he's totally in the classroom. Then sneak inside to peek in the classroom window. I hope first grade has classroom windows. Porter and Mrs. Faulkner. The bestest bestest bestest teacher ever. Did I mention she was good?
Porter's Papa and Nana (my parents) and his best friend Auntie Aubrey (my baby sister) came to cheer him on.
Olen's parents were unable to make it; but we are thankful for them and the selfless service they give whenever they are needed.
Porter and the Baum twins. They spent a lot of time together this year in school. I had a picture of them on my last post at the campout and thought why not another...they're so cute!




Happy Birthday to London!
We had a little cake and candles after the graduation for the sake of having pictures with cake and candles. (Thanks, Aunt Arlissa, for the super cute birthday girl dress up items. They fit perfectly and she wouldn't take her earrings off the whole night.)
Papa teaches London how to ride her new 'Inchworm'. A complete success.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lala! You look so pretty! Congrats to Porter! Have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...Congrats to Porter!!

    I Love Londons Birthday outfit...way COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Porter!! Can you believe our babies are 2!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, your bloggedy blog is coming along so marvelously! I love your photos and "delightful banter" about everything. :) Isn't it fun - an awesome way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling... inch worm! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Both of them! Hmmm...maybe I'll have to put in a request for Mrs. F. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh what a doll. London needs to spend more time with me so she's not so afraid of me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the birthday accessories! lol. I have been missing your blog lately. Hopefully my life has settled down enough to get back to my normal boring routine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GO PORTER! WOO WOO!

    ReplyDelete