Tuesday, June 10

Shaving Cream + Nana = FUN

My mom has the best ideas. Whether this idea was an original or she heard of it somewhere else; she gets all the credit. One hot day when we were all little she brought out a can of shaving cream and let us go crazy with it in the back yard. That tradition lives on still. My kids love it and so do I. Thanks Mom.

When we wanted more shaving cream, my mom ran in and grabbed my dad's and brother's cans! So thanks to you too, guys.
Here's how the fun looks:

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I always miss out on the shaving cream fun. Next time I am down I am bring the shaving cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic and harmless MESS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so nice. I would be worried about the mess. I guess it wouldn't be that bad outside. Do they smell like little men?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea....how does the grass hold up to it? I might give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No lingering smell and the grass does just fine. Water washes it all away.

    ReplyDelete