Tuesday, June 3

So did I mention that I'm in a play?
Yup, our happy town is puttn' on a show!
I'm totally jazzed about it and would like to invite anyone and everyone to come.
It's going to be great! We've got a wonderful cast chalk-full of talent and excitement. Gather up all your family and friends and be there for the fun. Date night. Group date night. Just-get-out-of-the-house-and-see-a-super-show night.
I'm doing my part (get it? "part") and spreading the news.
Here are the details:


This link will take you straight to the Preforming Arts website where you can order your tickets. Get 'em before they're gone!
http://www.qcpac.com/ct.htm

(There's even a Monday night show - perfect FHE material!)

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there for you, Towns person #7. Break a leg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They gave me a hubby and promoted me to a Town Mother (Martha's mom)! I think I'm in six scenes now. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! Go Molly! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Molly! I didn't know you were in it!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i totally have to go!! its playing my LAST week here in AZ... sounds like a MUST! i am totally your groupie.

    ReplyDelete