Wednesday, June 18

"It's a sleep over NOT a slumber party, mom!"

Porter had his first 'sleep over' yesterday (well, his first non-Auntie or Uncle sleep over). Mason (our cousin) came over and the boys had a total blast.
Mason started out on the mattress on the floor, but when I went to check on the boys they were both in Porter's bed.

They're doing some kind of "cool dude" sign. I was told I'm "too old to know the sign". Whatever.



They swam three times, ate seven Popsicles each, watched three movies and went to the park twice. And I never once heard "Mom, I'm bored. What can I do?". It was great.


5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Molly, you are clearly an experienced blogger!! We miss you guys so much! I will never forget the short time that I had the best next door neighbors ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny that our aunt had children the same age as ours? But still very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Thanks again for letting me borrow you drink container.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L looks a little scandalous in the last picture in the pool! Her suit is fallin' off all over the place! what are you teaching your daughter molly anne!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too old? Oh, no. Not already!

    ReplyDelete