Wednesday, November 26

Good Word Wednesday
Today, my good word is...
Last week my sister Chelsea (you know I have like seven of them, and five brothers too!) became engaged.

The lucky guy? Mitch Patterson (we love you, Mitch!). A long time friend of the family and fellow H.A. Alumni. Chelsea and Mitch have been friends since high school and have now found their way back into each other's lives. This time for good.

What is so rad about this, is that it makes the fourth marital union created (out of the six married and engaged kids my mom and dad have) that were formed from friendships made at our beloved high school. Not too shabby for a school that produces graduating classes of forty-two.

So now more party planning and celebrating to come. Oh yeah.


So, welcome to the family, Mitch. It's about time.

And have a wonderful....










I'll be stuffing my face with pumpkin. What's your favorite pie?

7 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I am glad she found a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitch is kind of like Laurie from Little Women. You know how at the end of the movie it was said how he was meant to be in the family. Kinda funny but even more exciting!!!!!!!!

    My good word is I went running/walking everyday last week, even on saturday!!!!!!!!! I'm catching up with you Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I remember Mitch; we hung out a lot on the Europe trip and my junior year (well, what I was there for!). :) Congrats to them! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! they are engaged... and by gum it is bizarre how you richards kids are so... into heritage breeding!
    not you, but seriously!
    *sigh* one hero deserves another!! :)

    have a happy thanksgiving, Molly...
    and um, my favorite pie is apple. oh baby!
    however, i am making Whitney's chocolate pie instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and PS... so freakin glad i am not on that yearbook page. i would have to... to... toilet paper your house!
    or die in embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats! I'm so happy for her! Also, I am happy for you and your pie. I personally will eat pumpkin, but my favorite is raspberry pie. Yum! The amish do it best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite pie is the pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap and pecan crust that Nate and I made this year. So freaking good I finished before Thanksgiving even came!

    ReplyDelete