Monday, August 17

"...the first time I laid eye on you..." - Mike Wazowski

I found Olen's back-up eye in a box of random things yesterday (now how many people do you know that could ever truthfully say that sentence?). Elle thought it was pretty awesome so I wedged it in my eye and made pirate noises. Then I went on a search for Olen to show him how funny I was. He almost peed his pants, folks. Then he gave me his other eye (straight out of his head) to see what I would look like as a blue-eyed girl. Turns out, pretty frightening.
We all got a good laugh but I think I'll stick with my browns.

10 comments:

  1. OH YIKES!!!! I had to scroll down the page cause I just couldn't look at you, it was scary! You look better with brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Molly, That is Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I threw up a little in my mouth. Definitely stick with browns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a little creepy, but soo funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very creepy! I won't be able to get that picture out of my head for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say the blue is a good look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to figure out what cartoon you look like! It'll come to me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Looks like your ready for Halloween:}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie - I think it's Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew, that was a good one. Tee hee....

    ReplyDelete