Wednesday, December 3

Good Word Wednesday
(you know, I really love these days)
Today my good word is
this guy.
He's pretty much my best friend in the whole wide world and I'm pretty much head over heels for him. He makes me laugh, hugs me when I cry, sings primary songs with me when I wake up with a bad dream and always holds my hand.
I just can't help love'n this man of mine.
I bet you've got someone special, too.
What is it that makes your heart go pitter-patter?
What makes your special someone special?
Share the love.








8 comments:

  1. My heart stops when I see my love pick up his baby softly and sing to her when she is sad. I also am a sucker for his snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I see Rob being so sweet with the boys or doing something really nice when he has no idea I am watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when he wakes up at 2am and gets me some hot salt water to gurgle since i have a horrible sore throat and cant sleep.
    true story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes me laugh everyday! dosen't mind when I am being silly. He knows what to say at every occation. And out of all the girls that were chasing him he chose me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet post Molly! I love when my strong, tough guy is so gentle and sweet with my girls and me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is too mushy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW how sweet!!

    I love hearing someone else be mushy and gushy about their main man too;) (he sings you songs)? nice!

    When you are in love, it is hard to hide it...I love my guy TONS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's what I love about Good Word Wednesday, it reminds me for some crazy reason of Murray on Sesame Street, and what's the word on the street! lol! Well I am a big fan of letting people know how much I love my husband. Too many doomsdayers out there that make marriage look like a chore. Not for me. He makes my life easier and sweeter and funnier and joyfuler everyday. He is my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete