Friday, March 13

Flashback Friday
Photobucket
Once upon a time...we went on my favorite vacation ever. San Carlos, Mexico.
After a scenic drive south we arrived at our condominiums of choice on the shores of the San Carlos Bay. My Grandparents introduced us to this paradise that they visit annually and it has since become a favorite destination of our family. We traveled with Chris and Katie and their girls and a bachelorette, Darcy. It was a magical week full of fresh sea food, handmade tortillas and sand between my toes.
We want to go back this year, but I think we'll have a baby instead. Until our return I will have to be content to flashback to the sunshine and ocean air in my pictures.
Photobucket
Have a fantastic Friday the 13th. We were going to go to the lake this weekend and get our camping on, but it's raining and way too cold for this thin-blooded girl. That just doesn't sound like a good time even if I were feeling super. Maybe later...it is Spring Break next week after all. Sleeping in - here I come!

1 comment:

  1. we want to go back to san carlos too! but probably wont be able to go till next summer! maybe we can all go together! yes, i am inviting myself!

    ReplyDelete