Saturday, March 21

This was my favorite of the Break days. We finally, after having the locations empty for two years, have filled in our garden and sand boxes. We hired two of my little brothers, Andrew and Spencer, for their added muscles and speed. Now that we (actually they, I just came out to take pictures and daydream of the sunflowers I'll be planting) filled the garden with five tons of planting soil and the sand box with three tons of sand we can fully enjoy the backyard.
Not a moment too soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Katie, when are you coming for a playdate? Give me heads up so I can have plenty of apples on hand.

4 comments:

  1. You are so creative, I love your spring break countdown. Especially the strawberry milkshakes part. I wish I had some brother close by to hire to do my dirty work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, My friend would like the name of your midwife. farnelson@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, looks awesome!!! Best wishes on your garden! :) Great help, too!

    ReplyDelete