Wednesday, March 18

Photobucket
Picture sent via text after I told them the good news. If you can't tell...she's pretty psyched. I couldn't be happier, either. Only about 90 more days at the in-laws little sis - I'll do my best!
Photobucket
The most productive thing I've done while sitting around the house. London said she hates it and that she's going to "cut it up". She really just doesn't like all the ties, but she'll have to deal with it.
Photobucket
As my boys were unloading their gear last night, Porter said, "Mom, dad and I thought that since you bought us all our food for our trip, we would give you all the fish we caught."
"What will I do with 50 dead fish?", even though I could guess where this was headed.
"We thought you would want to cook it up for us?" said with a smile and those irresistible dimples.
Looks like a fish fry and hush puppies are in my near future.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The good news is in! Congrats Katie and good job Sis! I love London's bedspread, but love her reaction even more--so cheeky! Good luck with all of those fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news! I love the blanket, if london doesn't want it then i'll take it! Oh and I am so glad I didn't marry a fisherman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray of me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you have done and for everything else to come!!!! LYLASCYA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete