Tuesday, March 10

Let's play a little game. It's a new one. I just invented it today. I was majorly wasting time having too much fun uploading some old high school pictures on my Facebook page this morning and the idea just came to me.
I think I'll call it "You totally didn't just say that?!"

Here's how it works. I post a picture and you leave me a message of what is being said in my picture. How about a test drive? Like in this one I might add a caption that said: "Ah! The Unibomber paparazzi in terminal A9!!" See? Easy stuff. This is a dorky picture and there are all kinds of things I could be saying at this moment. It's gunna be super fun!
Now the real one.
Everyone, it's time to play:
"You totally didn't just say that?!"
Photobucket

WARNING: If you say mean things, serious consequences will occur. Play nice. Especially when adorable pictures of my kids are the subject. For reals.

Yay, let's have fun!

9 comments:

  1. "I went to Holdens B-Day party and I got this AWESOME COOL BATMAN MASK!!

    I remember him...so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat puppies for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... my face grew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the batcave Robin!
    This is a hilarious idea. It is definitely steal-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Does this make my cheeks look fat?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I LOVE IT!!!

    Leanna - YES! That is THE mask. Porter still tries to squeeze it on, but now London really has claimed it as her own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "RARRRR! Look it! No eyes!"

    - from London

    ReplyDelete