Monday, April 27

Do these stripes make me look fat?
Photobucket
Here’s the view from up here. Three months down, six to go.

Update:

Huge hugs and kisses for the great advice and encouragement that was received about my frustrations with keeping my sanity during church. It was very comforting to know I’m not the only one going partially crazy for an hour and ten minutes every Sunday. As an update I thought I would report that we hustled in early and switched sides of the chapel so that we could still have the coveted soft pew (aka London cage) and also be on Olen’s good side. It looked like this:

My plan was to not bring anything at all to church for the kids to look at, draw on, or read; but Porter got a couple books passed me without my knowing. This was okay, but won’t happen again next week. It was a huge improvement overall and Olen and I actually got to listen to all the speakers, even the talk on the reverse vasectomy which kind of made me wish I did have something else to occupy my thoughts but still just grateful for the opportunity to listen.

7 comments:

  1. Lol, someone seriously talked about a vasectomy?? Wow, that would have been quite the talk to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your little Belly is so cute... and you are so DANG PRETTY and don't even know it:)

    Glad church worked out for you!! I should note...it is hard in our HUGE MASSIVE ward to get a bench seat lots of "front row" families are now in the back...the Andreasons sat by us..WOW;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, tmi talks. That could be a whole discussion right there. That tummy is adorable. Keep growing baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on achieving some peace and quiet during church. I know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on your new successful seating arrangement! And WHOOT WHOOT for your darling little belly! That's a beautiful sight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed on Sunday you switched sides. I had to chuckle knowing that you were all on Olen's good side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That talk was funny in a I-don't-need-to-hear-anymore kind of way... Good times. :)

    I also agree that your belly is super cute!

    ReplyDelete