Wednesday, April 15

Hey, did ya miss me? I just had a lot of catching up on the neglected things in life and was busy selling my house. But pretend I didn't just say that last part because right now it all seems too wonderful and so until the last papers are signed I'm not going to even mention it. We'll talk later.

So remember how last time I was setting out to find the silver linings while down on bed rest? I found some.

It's Good Word Wednesday yo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The grey skies have cleared up and I'm putting on my happy face.

What's the good word with you?

12 comments:

  1. What in the world!! Here I was bugging you with even more house stuff when you are trying to do it yourself! That is true friendship. Seriously, wow! What made you decide to sell? Love ya! Yay for silver linings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! We just had a RS lesson about find the good mixed in with the bad. It's a great life lesson to live by. I am so excited that you will be coming to mesa soon and we can play all day long... till it's dinner time and we have to go home and make it. Silver lining for that is we get to have family time!!
    I love ya Pal and am super glad everything is ok with the little baby within!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you little bun is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you heard little Lucy's heart beat! And Yes I did miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sell? Are you guys moving? Isn't hearing the heartbeat the best thing in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no good word from me... except that i am a mom :)
    i love all that happiness in one post... its fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if I get an invite to your shower about 5 months from now, I might just make a diaper cake for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you've found your silver lining! I was on bedrest for a while too and it is REALLY hard. I can't imagine doing it with kids, so I really admire you for that. I'm glad things are going well with the baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad the little bundle is doing well. The first time you hear that heartbeat is such a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally missed you Molly! Glad to hear all of the happy news and really glad that you got to hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the fun on Saturday! You Reynolds know how to throw a party. I'm so glad you got to hear a heart beat.....some relief.

    ReplyDelete