Friday, January 16

Flashback Friday

Ready for a flashback? Here we go.
Yesterday.
Chase Waters came home and swept our Beth off her feet...
Bethany and Chase tie the knot.

January 15th, 2009

Here's the picture play-by-play.
And a few captions when necessary.
The Wedding.
Not a dry eye in the house because of this glowing beauty.
I love her.

The fab photographers.


One proud sister.
The Reception.
Man, what a party.
My family doesn't do anything small. Maybe you already noticed that.Allow me to give you the tour of my parent's yard, where the reception was held.
The back porch.
Side patio.
(Porter, "warming" himself) Main yard. I never got the view of the back patio by the pool where the Bride and Groom stood, but here's Port and London sitting under their archway.
Little LaLa was so over having her picture taken, so Olen had to get creative to make her grin.
What did he do, you ask, to acheive such a smile? He took out his prosthetic eye. Aren't you glad you asked? For some reason my kids think this is so funny. Olen does, too, of course. He would say "Smile, Buttercup, and you can hold my eye!" Then she would laugh and wiggle and I would take the shot.
It is kind of funny if your daddy can pop out his eye at whim. I guess.But when it came time for her to claim her prize; she declined. No, thanks, Dadda. Gotta go.
One more of me and B just before she and Chase ran through this... Then off they went to pack for their 8am flight to Hawaii and to
Live Happily Ever After...

4 comments:

  1. OH big sigh of contentment!! You all look so gorgeous! I love the wraps of colored sashes around the bride and the bridesmaids! I also LOVE your parents backyard. WOW! I am sighing with jealousy of all the lovely parties that must be hosted back there! I love your family Mol, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute. basically a dream come true... looks like a fun day.

    and olen, seriously? keep your eyes to yourself... i mean, the ones that pop out, anyways!

    and so like, katie wore that exact same photographer outfit at my wedding... it is like, the official photo take outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually wearing a skirt and a sweater vest at Bethany's wedding but it is all black so I could see how they look the same. =) Molly, you got the cutest pictures! I love the one with all the siblings. I really wish Chris could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! happy day!!!!!! i wish chris could have been there too!

    thanks for all your help molly! i love you!

    ReplyDelete