Sunday, September 13

Photobucket
A few days ago I made a batch of home made pop tarts (now don't get excited; they're just store bought pastry dough filled with a favorite jelly and finished off with a sprinkle of powdered sugar).

Porter licked the blackberry jam off his fingers, a never ending task until the whole tart is eaten, and said, "Mom, I sure love these. If you could make them everyday there would be a whole lot more yumminess in my life."
Then he went after the jam that just landed on his shirt.

Well, sure. Anything for a whole lot more yumminess...

7 comments:

  1. Look at you Martha! Homemade pop tarts sound delectible! Now that's a party in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is too cute. Homemade wheat thins, homemade poptarts - What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late, I'm already excited. I need to try that, such a great idea. And my life is in need of more yumminess for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds completely yummy to me! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because you have nothing else to do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cute! And homemade poptarts! Don't get too excited..pshhh! You are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. And life should always be full of lots of yumminess!

    Love that kid of yours already :)

    ReplyDelete