Wednesday, September 30

Wordless Wednesday: Multi-Tasking

My Good Word for this Wednesday is: Joyous Anniversary

Good Word Wednesday has been around for a whole year now. My idea grew from council received this time last year by a man I dearly love to find "joy in the journey" . This advice came at a time in my life where I was sure on a journey, but there was very little joy to be found at first glance. So I decided I better start finding it on my own.

Once I started looking for joy along the way, I always seemed to find it. I thought if my discovery of joy could be so cheerful to me, maybe we all could just jot down what kind of simple happiness we've uncovered in our lives once a week and keep multiplying the love. Through out this past year, this day of good words has been a highlight of my week.

Thank you for being such a huge part of the joy in my journey.

7 comments:

  1. i only have one thing to say.
    In the words of Chelsea
    "Molly grew a side table."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those side tables sure are great! ;) So is finding joy in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you going to do in a few weeks without any place to put your ice cream?!?

    And thanks for the linky love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best multi-tasking ever. Also, I have loved your finding joy in the small things. It has added to my hope to do the same. You're the best as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture!!
    Yes, life really is easier if we find the good things and the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get the baby to hold still and not knock everything off your tummy?! I can't even keep the remote up there cause she kicks it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats my kind of multi-tasking:) I love that you have a good word day! Such a good reminder to "find joy in the journey!"

    ReplyDelete