Tuesday, September 22

Photobucket
I was in the kitchen preparing dinner while Porter sat behind me at the table doing homework and London colored. Port would ask me for answers, that I wouldn't give, while I assembled the tortilla soup.
Olen came home and the kids shouted in unison, "Daddy's home!"
I turned from the stove top to give Olen the ceremonial welcome home kiss and heard Porter whisper to London:
"Whoa. Don't look back, LaLa. Mom and dad are kissing like a rated R movie."
Olen: "Yeah, alriigght!"
Me: "Uh, the soup is boiling over..."

10 comments:

  1. Nice to know that things are still spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like a rated R movie" is hilarious. Where do they come up with these comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Whistle* some hot stuff going on in your house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids say the funniest things! Haha. That one is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious. Seriously one of the best part of having kids are the crazy things they say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does he know what goes on in a rated R movie, huh?! But that's hilariously awesome!

    ReplyDelete